Tuesday 5 November 2013

Rainy Mc Rainy days!

Hi there!
I've decided to try to do one post every day, or at least every other day. so today has been rainy and freezing cold (wow I'm complaining about the weather already!), but seriously so freaking cold, I could freeze my arse off! I even drank tea today! That's how cold it's been. (normally I don't like tea but I like pickwick's cinnamon tea, (for that I will ALWAYS LOOOVE... WAIT BLAME ANJA AND MO!) Other than that it's been school..school..school.. aka CAN I PLEASE GO HOME ALREADY AND SLEEP? I DON'T WANNA BE HERE!!!!

Then I've been fangirling like crazy, first over the picture of Lauren and Craig, and then over the video of Lauren and Craig. It was just such an awesome interview, and hilarious, like always! This one if def. one of my favorites though!

Also today I found out that I'm selected for our school thingy, travel around with another girls in my class and a teacher and talk about our school...yay. So should we move on to the FUN news then? I also found out that I'm going to be an extra in a movie this weekend! wooop woooop! Been too long! So happy and excited to get to do it again! YAYAYYAYAYA! And with that, I'll stop this random rambling, babbling post. Hope you're all having a great evening, stay away from the rain! it's evil!

xx - Liz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfUrpfnqJWg (just cause my computer is being stupid at the moment.. you'll get the video later but watch watch watch!!!)



AAAAAAA IIIIP WAAAA AMG AMG AGJGDJKAGDJKAGDJKA DRESS, HAIR, SHOES, HER FLAWLESS!! GGAGAGGAHGJGSFGSHJFGSHJFGSJHFGS <3

No comments:

Post a Comment