Sunday 17 November 2013

My all time OTP! ❤️


Finally home from a birthday party with the whole freaking family! Okay was fun to see the cousins again, but geez exhausted! Can't sleep quite yet though so just doing some late night fangirling... Cause that's Obviously what yo do when you're a hardcore fangirl like me! 

Been going through the JavaJunkie tag on tumblr for the last 30 minutes now. AMFG! The feels! They are just the best Tv couple ever! They were the first OTP I ever FELL IN LOVE WITH. Before I didn't give a damn about who dated who in a TV show, but when I met L&L , Lorelai and Luke, boy did my opinion change. They are just so perfect for eachother! Always there for eachother .. Best friends, boyfriend and girlfriend, fiancée and fiancé .. And in my Javajunkie mind Husband and wife! Who could not LOVE them, or find them perfect for eachother? Who! I dare ya!! no Chris.. No. It's Luke., it's always been Luke!

" I don't think I ever really loved anyone.. Until Luke." 

IIIP just perfect! I want a Luke.. Or at lest a life like their love! Please! They're just so perfect! I want a love where I can reflect  light too :P someone to mock people with, someone to force to go to town meetings, someone to have fun with and someone to lean on whenever you need it. That's the most perfect thing. They're perfect, just truly perfect! 

As Amy Sherman Palladino once said: "To me, they say "I love you" to each other every single day. Everything that they do, the way they care for each other, the way they take care of each other..." 

Just gaaaah.. Give me a Luke.. Sometime! Someday.. Someday.. Maybe! 




Written in the stars... ❤️ <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment