Tuesday 12 November 2013

F*R*I*E*N*D*S*

Hello there, been a few days huh? Well.. not much have been going on, rainy rainy days. Been home from school today, so I've been reading "the statistical probability of love at first sight", by Jennifer E Smith (Lauren's editor), for the second time. It's just so good and well written!  Also Lauren's book "Someday Someday Maybe" and Jennifer's book "This is what happy looks like" are both nominated for best books of 2013 at goodreads, so go and vote vote vote!

Lauren: http://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-fiction-books-2013
Jen:  http://www.goodreads.com/choiceawards/best-young-adult-fiction-books-2013

Speaking of reading books, I have decided to add a weekly or maybe monthly, we will see how it turns out, Book and Movie club, woooo!! Basically I will be recommending, books (on Fridays, book friday, duh!) and movies that I like and that I REALLY think you should read and/or watch! Never done something like this before so I'm pretty excited about it. I hope you guys will like it :D

As of today, I finally payed my membership to a site I'm a member of where you can search acting jobs and stuff, woo! Only one year later than I was supposed to... Right now I am sitting her watching FRIENDS. Yes, I've watched it before, but only season 1-3 and then random episodes so now I am FINALLY watching it all, and it's just so good, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE that theme song!! :D I feel an obsession coming on..

and only 252 days 14 hours 23 minutes and 30 seconds left until I take my trip to the U.K.! wooohoooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment